In Response to COVID-19
First and foremost, your safety and the safety of our employees will remain our number one priority. Our goal is to be part of the pandemic solution and not part of the problem. We want you to know that we are way out in front when it comes to disinfection and treating harmful germs & bacteria in your home.
From the onset of coronavirus, we have been researching and implementing industry best practices. As an active members of ARCSI (Association of Residential Cleaning Services International) and ISSA – The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, we are well informed of proper procedures in cleaning and disinfecting.
In March, we began full disinfecting services for homes and offices with our Actisol Compact Unit, The aerosol penetrate further to reach bacterials and in the most hidden recesses of cracks, crevices, and void.
Our Commitment Is To Keep You Safe!
We also use products that meet the criteria of the EPA specifically for use against the coronavirus.
These products will be used in conjunction with our regular cleaning,
polishing, dusting, mopping, vacuuming and cleaning services. We want to
offer the best to our clients and assure them that we are taking the required
precautions against the spread of harmful germs and bacteria.
In addition to Aerosol disinfection, here is a partial list of the things we do every day to help protect you and your family:
- We use high quality, hospital grade, 100% microfiber cloths in the cleaning of all surfaces. Product claims report the removal of up to 98% of bacteria and 93% of viruses with only water.
- Our dirty microfiber cloths are never re-used to avoid cross-contamination.
- Our mop heads are single use only, never used in multiple homes, and washed and disinfect daily.
- All microfiber cloths are washed every evening and professionally packaged for every team.
- Every cleaning includes our exclusive 10-Point Disinfection of all high touch areas in your home.
- Light switches
- Cabinet Handles
- Appliance Handles
- Toilet Handles
- Toilet Seats
- Stair Railing
*Our teams are also wearing gloves, masks and shoe covers for every cleaning
Daily Employee Protocol To Keep You Safe:
- All team members must wash their hands upon entry and exit of every home; either at the sink with soap and water for an appropriate length of time or using hand sanitizer.
- All team members wear nitrile gloves and change as often as needed.
- All team members will wear disposable or washable face-masks.
- Any employee showing flulike or COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to work and will be sent home.
- We are disinfecting all cleaning equipment, cleaning supplies, and vehicles in between cleanings (with our PURTAB solution) to make sure our entire system is properly sanitized.
These are just some of the steps we are taking to protect you, your family, and our staff. We ask for your patience during this time, as your health and safety are the utmost importance. As always, we are grateful for the vital role that we fill in keeping your home clean and healthy!
Thank you for the trust you put in our company!
STAY CONNECTEDGET UPDATES No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.